Thursday, March 16, 2006

Montpellier after 2 and 1/2 years

What a wild feeling to return to a place where one has spent some of one's most memorable times. The city of Montpellier is like a museum of memories for me, a conversation I had here, a quiet moment spent there. This morning I'll be doing some review of Montpellier history at the municipal museum (place jean jaurès) and then at the Faculty of Medicine that was Europe's first university of medicine, going back to 1220. Last evening I ate at the university restaurant where I took most of my meals during the 03-04 school year, and saw my dorms... A Friend from my Montpellier year will be arriving for a reunion of sorts on Friday, C'est la fête... Once I get home I will add some commentary to the last India photos, there have been some complaints ;-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home